The product portfolio of TER INGREDIENTS is highly responsive to the needs of manufacturing companies in life science applications. We mainly focus on human and animal nutrition as well as personal and health care ingredients. For the area of product development our experienced application developers, food technologists and engineers work at the highest level to support your decision for the best ingredients.
Vitamins ensure the functioning of the metabolism and thus serve to generate energy. They strengthen the immune system and are indispensable in the formation of cells, blood cells, bones and teeth. Each vitamin fulfills certain tasks.
We offer the following B vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is used for carbohydrate metabolism, thyroid function and the nervous system
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin, Lactoflavin) is for the utilization of carbohydrates, protein and fats
- Vitamin B3 (niacin, nicotinamide) is used for energy metabolism and the nervous system
- Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate) promotes wound healing and defense reactions
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) protects against nerve damage and supports protein metabolism
- Vitamin H / B7 (biotin) interacts with the fat and protein metabolism and promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
- Vitamin B9, B11 (folic acid) supports growth processes, cell division, and blood formation
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) supports the nervous system as well as the formation and regeneration of red blood cells
B vitamins are used as a nutritional supplement in the food and feed industry and as an additive for cosmetics .