The product portfolio of TER INGREDIENTS is highly responsive to the needs of manufacturing companies in life science applications. We mainly focus on human and animal nutrition as well as personal and health care ingredients. For the area of product development our experienced application developers, food technologists and engineers work at the highest level to support your decision for the best ingredients.
Preservatives prolong the shelf life of food by interfering with the metabolism of microorganisms, in particular inhibiting the formation of mold, as well as the proliferation of harmful germs and bacteria.
To help ensure that your products are adequately preserved, we offer the following products:
- Benzoic acid, E210 (organic and aromatic carboxylic acid)
- Calcium Formate, E238 (calcium salt of formic acid)
- Potassium metabisulphite / Potassium disulphite, E224
- Potassium sorbate, E202 (potassium salt of sorbic acid)
- Sodium benzoate, E211 (salt of benzoic acid)
- Sorbic acid, E200 (di-unsaturated carboxylic acid)
- Calcium lactate, E327 (calcium salt of lactic acid)
- Calciumpropionate, E282
- Sodium lactate, E325 (sodium salt of lactic acid)
In the construction industry, calcium formate is used as a setting accelerator for cement-based materials. The food industry uses our preservatives in fish products, baked goods, meats, wine, tobacco, fruit and vegetable products, fruit juices, mayonnaise, cheese, mozzarella, bread, jam and margarine. A number of our products are also used as preservatives in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.